Classes & Privates
LUP Classes are held during the entire calendar year. LUP Classes are structured around the tumbling skills for USASF All Star Cheer Levels. Cheerleaders must attend the level that is appropriate for their age and skill level. Session fee is due on the first of day of class. ICE reserves the right to re-enroll any athlete in the appropriate class if skill prerequisites are not met. LUP classes are 60 minutes long. Instructor to student ratio is 1:8.
Classes are offered to instruct every skill level from developmental to advanced, with a focus on gymnastics and tumbling instruction. Classes run monthly usually between 3-5 weeks. Classes are the best way to supplement Cheer and Dance teams and advance your skill level!
Professional, certified one-on-one coaching to assist you on an individual level.
Private lessons now available.
Please note: all payments for private lessons must be made in cash or check directly to the instructor.
Any cancellations or reschedulings must be made before 24 hours of lesson time or the lesson must still be paid for.
Need a professional to work on your team’s skills or just to clean up or spice up a routine? Let our certified professional coaches help your team out! Please call the gym for pricing.
- To attend classes at our facility, you must be registered with our gym. Sign up is on a first come first served basis.
- If a class is not showing up in our registrations section, then the class is full & closed for this month.
- You MUST have a current waiver on file. Click here to download a waiver.
- Please call our office with any questions.
- Private Lessons are available with our tumbling instructors as well as our other certified coaching staff throughout the week.