Classes & Privates
ALL athletes must come in for an evaluation prior to registering for tumbling classes in order to be properly placed at the appropriate level.
Classes are offered to instruct every skill level from developmental to advanced, with a focus on gymnastics and tumbling instruction. Classes run on a weekly basis. Enrollments roll over month to month and they bill on the first of each month. You will receive an email when your athlete is ready to move up to the next level class.
Professional, certified one-on-one coaching to assist you on an individual level.
Private lessons now available.
Please note: all payments for private lessons must be made in cash or check directly to the instructor.
Any cancellations or reschedulings must be made before 24 hours of lesson time or the lesson must still be paid for.
Need a professional to work on your team’s skills or just to clean up or spice up a routine? Let our certified professional coaches help your team out! Please call the gym for pricing.
- To attend classes at our facility, you must be registered with our gym. Sign up is on a first come first served basis.
- If a class is not showing up in our registrations section, then the class is full & closed for this month.
- You MUST have a current waiver on file. Click here to download a waiver.
- Please call our office with any questions.
- Private Lessons are available with our tumbling instructors as well as our other certified coaching staff throughout the week.