All ICE locations closed Monday, March 16 - Thursday, May 28.
In order to keep the safety of our athletes, staff, and families as our top priority, ICE All Stars will be closing all of our gyms to all classes, practices, open gyms, clinics, and private lessons as of Monday, March 16 through Thursday, May 28. However, we are offering virtual classes through Zoom in the meantime! This schedule can be found under the Classes & Privates tab, and classes can be registered for through your parent portal.
Before May 28, we will be reassessing the situation and recommendations from government and state officials. We will examine what additional guidelines we may need to follow at that time and plan appropriately. Thank you for your understanding. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
- To attend classes at our facility, you must be registered with our gym. Sign up is on a first come first served basis.
- If a class is not showing up in our registrations section, then the class is full & closed for this month.
- You MUST have a current waiver on file. Click here to download a waiver.
- Please call our office with any questions.
- Private Lessons are available with our tumbling instructors as well as our other certified coaching staff throughout the week.